Amenities – Freedom to Live
Family meals with loved ones, social events, and the option for transportation to doctor appointments outside the facility, all residents have access to enjoy our carefully-selected list of amenities. Even before their expected move-in day, we begin offering amenities during the application and admissions process by providing extra tools and educational resources to help families make the right decision that’s best for them.
Within the first few days after settling in, families and their loved one(s) will meet with our Interdisciplinary Team for an overview of your personalized Care Plan in order to address any additional concerns and preferences. For residents and families who may experience a difficult adjustment period, our Social Services Director is committed to monitoring residents during this time, keeping families informed of their loved one’s general mood and outlook, and providing recommendations when necessary for mental health providers.
Delivering flavorful, nutritional meals three times a day, our professional dietary team puts their heart and soul into every dish they create for our residents. Our Housekeeping Manager supervises daily amenities such as 7 AM to 9 PM laundry and housekeeping services which include opening curtains, fluffing pillows, and thorough maintenance and cleaning throughout the entire facility.
We encourage residents to develop real and meaningful relationships with each other and with our compassionate staff by celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, sponsoring holiday parties, communal and family dinners, and holding exclusive social events and social events that also include members of the outside community.
In addition to daily therapeutic activities, health status monitoring, and weekly appointments with a physician or nurse practitioner, we also provide residents with one of the most extensive selections of clinical services available at a single facility in Hendrick’s County.
Essential to holistic health and wellness, we offer numerous types of spiritual support and religious resources such as our Quiet Room where residents can enjoy peaceful meditation, on-site chaplain services, Bible studies, and access to religious literature and holy books.
Additionally, we also provide:
- Transportation – Accommodations to and from medical appointments outside the facility
- Multiple Dining Halls – Accommodates intimate dinners, large gatherings, and individual resident dining preferences
- Housekeeping & Laundry – Laundering and housekeeping 7 days a week includes opening curtains, fluffing pillows, maintenance services, and every day cleaning
- Patio Seating – Outside community area with comfortable seating and scenic landscaping for resident relaxation
- Keypad Security – Security systems requiring keypad entry code for resident privacy, protection, and peace of mind
- Quiet Room – On-site chaplain support and private, peaceful space for meditation
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop – Professional salon services for female residents and traditional barbershop services for male residents
- Coffee, Snacks, & Juice 24/7 – Hot tea, regular and decaf coffee, juices, and other treats available all hours of the day upon request
- Wheelchair Accessibility – Wheelchair accessible facilities and various other handicap accommodations and resources
- wound care
- Sound TeleMedicine
- Licensed Social Worker
- Certified RN Wound Care Nurse
- Discharge Planning
- Registered Dietician
- Wheelchair Van
- Certified RN Wound Care Nurse
- Guest Meals
- Smoking Accommodations
Resident Recreational Areas
Private Rooms for Short Term Stay